Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doubts.

Yes, I have my doubts,
and I am weak at times.

The fragrances and the skins,
the lights and the drinks,
talks and askances,
eyes and gestures.

Definitely lure me away,
into looking for that instant pleasure,
that feeling of just doing it,
and the afterwards feeling of thinking about you and us.

I love these struggles,
that strength of thinking about you,
even in most compelling times,
is what makes me write,
is what makes me ride.

There are going to be many more,
specially when some seas are in between and
far has your touch been,

Yet, I feel it strongly,
tenderly and gently.
stronger than the ones floating around at times.

2 comments:

Rohith said...

Kherwa, u dog, u in love !

Anonymous said...

this is bad to use such a language or word as you did no matter how close you may be or you are telling something out of affection or else !
seems you are doing nothing good;
you are quite happy yet dissatisfied
anyways best of luck to get some better!!!