Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Continued....

So after meeting Neha, i went to meet two more friends living nearby, one is Shailendra Singh (Manu, we used to call him : manu bhai motor chali pom pom pom) (Whie playing in recess n running, he used to sit n piss in his necker....hehe) : child hood memories.....
he was not at home, but aunt recokned me, and a chai followed along with yahan wahan ki baatein.....
then I went to another of frnds: Madhu , she is neha's classmate ( n coz , Neha had told me tht Madhu lives nearby : i had to go there...it wud have been odd if i had missed goin to her home after cumin so close, n specially after meeting Neha..)but she too wasn't at home .............i met aunt..n said bye.without anymore chais......(already had two,n cud nt accept another..)..
nw i was to leave for my hostel, but on my way, while nearing my old school, there is a home :quite a big one, in which lives my that time teacher, Mrs.Mira Shastri,she was like a school time parent to me, she doted on me very much........so even after crossing her home, i went back : n parked my bike in front of her home with the key still in (in case, she doesn't reckon me: i was to take her blessings, n cum back)........
so a young lad was cumin out :
i asked "mira mam yahan rahte hain..."
he said " woh jo padhaate hain.."
i said "yes.." " i m bharat kherwa. i was her student once, kindly ask her to cum out as i m sure she won't reckon me.."
the guy smiled :: n called her out.........
She came out : same composure, those lovely eyes, n tht glowing face....
i touched her feet, intoduced my self...............n u see, i had uttered my name only ,n she completed it with "Ram Kherwa".........so she rememberd me.........
She asked me in............
we sat for a while, i told her that i had been with old frnds just nw, Neha n Madhu live near by so she told tht ,"ya they keep meeting.."...
she was happy to know wht i m doin........
she said " beta, i have seen it, hindi medium guys r more responsible and they connect well...."
(i cud nt completely agrree, but i cud listen..).......
She had left our school in 1994, n then joined an english medium school where she has been teaching for last 15 yrs........
So she was able to tell that line of diffrences......
the guy who called her when i asked was her son....he is doin engg frm sum colg in jaipur in IT itself........so we had a talk bout, what he cud do, n hw times r goin on .....
she was elated to have me there, n after so much of insistence, i said"ok, half a cup tea...not more than this".........
i told her, that i used to write poems in Hindi wen in school , n nw i write in english too...........she cud nt be more happy.......
then sumhw ,talks came over 'drinking" n i said "mam I do, but i started it telling my family b4 i started."...n general banters........
i gave her my card, in case ,her son needs to knw sum thng........
she came to see me offf...........n then a very genuine "parently" question :::::"whose bike is this(as i had told her ,i m putting up in hostel)"...
I said"mam, hostel main koi pata nahin hota...." n i told her tht i don't even knw,whose helmet , i m havin...........we laughed........
i touched her feet again while leavin..........
i had taken her number n told her tht save my number only wen i call u ...........(n yes, i called after reachin delhi)........

then i reahed hostel.........a three hour session wid juniors in the hostel ensued..........guitar playin, yahan wahan ki baatein........they told me "boss is baar ladkiyan mast aayi hain...........they told this time its around 220 , (in my batch there were :48 gals...maximum tullu,pullu...gultis..)...n they told me : gls do have beauty too....!!! envious me.............hehe

then i n Vipul left arond 10pm, had food outside....n i took bus back for Delhi.........

my hostel ..............love.

thats it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it all esp'ly bout drinking & gals u wud have been fascinated by.
its all great baby,go ahead and grab the world
take care