Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Continued....

So the thng has its origin in my childhood...

back in fifth class, i had a very good friend Neha(varshneya).....til the turn ,i took for my home (after school was done 4 the day) , i n she were fighting all the way....main uski choti kheench ke bhaag jata tha, n then she would chase me n hit me.....n this all process would make that 100 metres road take around 30 mins of our time.........but boy!!! don't i miss them ..............
her home was sumwhere on tht road, n mine was sum distance frm there...........n we had never bin to each other's home even once....
after leaving Jaipur,that year, we were never in contact....but that cute,little smiling girl in her blue skirt and white shirt was always there in my memories....
So wen my college life started (Jaipur i.e.),in second yr : i started looking for her existence on net :::i tried orkut, googled her name :with no success.....
but frm a frnd of mine, i got to knw her college (she has done her BDS degree recently )..so on orkut i found a girl from her college : n i was able to ask that girl for some help on this :: she promised tht she will but after sum scraps :she disappeared...
once i tried , the moderator of that community (on orkut:of her college)..but that so called moderator didn't even bother to write once....
i got her college's number from its site :but they too were of no use...............so these efforts were fruitless..........n add to that , my complacency ,tht inspite of having a rough idea of her home, i never went around n searched...
so wen my colg was about to end : meeting her was on top priority :but in my last days , i got stuck in sum real tough scene...n had to leave Jaipur without meeting my childhood friend ...............so on my "ToDo"agenda ; this task was marked as pending.........

nw back to present day (this saturday in Jaipur)..........i was nt able to look for her on friday as Vipul was wid me , n while sitting in JKK,wen i got msg from Bhawana that she won't be able to make it : i knew,this is the calling to finish that pending task.........
i had a good bike,n ya preetty good spirit to accomplsh it...........
so i went Janta Colony , n my first shot at a "Varshneya's residence" hit right :-> it was her home...........
i rang the bell, aunt came out......and along with her :a feeble Neha........
i introduced my self.........n i was readily taken in........:Beta andar chalo......"

Sum lines bout her mother wud do good to xplain her(Neha's) present state of mind :
her mother : a typical woman : who gets to hear thngs bout all of neha's sum time competitors frm sumwhere (n ofcourse the news wid her r quite altered frm reality as they pass thru similar persons like her b4 reaching her ears...)so she asked me
"beta,maine suna tumahri achhi job lagi hai..."
I : haan aunt....
She : beta , suna hai tum itna kama rahe ho.....(the sum she said was almost double of wht i do)
I : nahin aunt, aisa to nahin hai........i don't earn this much....(n neha was havin her head down, listening to this typical conversation)..
She : fir beta koi aur hoga, maine suna to hai.......(n frm her talks after that , i was able to decipher her source of info..
but i tell u ,no1 in our batch is earning tht much,,,,.........hehe)

so wen her mother went to bring sum eatables, n tea : i got sum time to talk wid my old buddy ::

I : Neha, u luk feeble....kya hua....
Neha :are yaar, MDS ka paper hone ko hai , n there is only 1 general seat in rajasthan for general candidates (n she told me tht she went twice thru this agony of ,resrevation n much less deserving candidates than her getting what she desreved in RPMT : once in 12th n once after tht)............(but she is current university topper in medical papers :results r common al over rajasthan for all medical colgs :::::::my intelligent frnd....) ,she was about to wake up wen i had rung, n it was again study time for her.......she has been studying 18hours a day........
I : don't u hav any hobbies........
Neha :(pointing to her books lying near by)....they r. right nw my hobbies.........
i : Okay, b4 u started preparing for MDS ??
Neha : yaar, my colg life has been a waste: just studies.......
I : Neha, i knw, i m quite a complacent guy, not a hard worker. ..but don't u think, u r xhausting urself too much...n the environment around u , ur mother talks nothing other than jobs, u too engrossed in studies all time....
Neha : yaar, abhi teri job nahin hoti to tu bhi tension le raha hota....
I: pata nhain yaar...may be...(i was just smiling , n readin her eyes n her)....Neha, i hav always remembered u as tht cute ,little gal ,we used to fight a lot....don't u remember tht.......
Neha : Mujhe sab yaad hai bharat .........tumahre kaaran teacher log claas main bhi kahte rahte the ki "in B section, bharat answers every thng..u people don't answer at all.." ..we used to do masti a lot....
I : are, bachpan se hi aisi ho kya.....
neha : ladkiyan aisi hi hoti hain.........
I : yaar, i never studieed much......just regular one....n may be, i thnk , thtts reason of me not getting wht people with too much hard work do get, but thts the way it is.......
neha: at least u r settled........
I : i don't cal it settleed........i wanna teach literature sum day.........
Neha : u leave at least this thought......
(we both laughin )
I : ya, i knw , thts a wild thought...........wild it is.......okay tel me , Shaddi n all??
Neha: yaar, abhi 2-3 saal bilkul nahin, ek baar ho gayi to ,i m sure, 4-5 ghante se jyada nahin padh paungi........
( n tht time, it stuck me in tht even after applyin herself too much, after 18 hours a day, she is willing to folow tht traditional indian woman role.......i felt sinking for her...n i cud just smile in fornt of her) ......wht bout u ??
I : not before 4-5 yrs..........
Neha : Bharat ??????
i : hehe...........
Neha : papa too undstnds tht i need 2-3 yrs, + bhaiya ka support bhi achha hai.(her brother too was a intelligent guy frm our school...he was in 10th wen we were in 4th...he is at a good position in Banglore wid a good company).........( i felt good about it)
I : Do u remeber ,we went together for a competioin to Ajmer , sorry Alwar......
Neha: (again with those deep eyes n deep voice) bharat, mujhe sab yaad hai.............

Apart from these chats, we had chats bout our other class mates ( n yes, her mother had sum info about every1. no need to say, dispersed info ,she again had !!!)
It was time for me to leave....
She came out to see me off............
She said : jaipur aao to jarror batana ( we had xchanged numbers)
i said: Delhi nahin aaogi ??
She smiled.........hehe.
n i left..........

al the time while talkin to her, i was lukin thru my old frnd ,n i got to knw,where that smile had elapsed.......n all i cud wish was : she get wht she wishes, sum day........n she surely deserves it.......

there is more to follow from this jrny ::one more memorable meeting......
Keep reading...........

No comments: