Tuesday, April 7, 2009

an urge from a guy.....

First of all, these few lines may seem odd to you.
So I need to tell you the context , before you people read it :
So it goes as : In the recently released movie DevD, our hero asks his girlfriend for her nude photo , and the girl yields.
But the lines ,I have written are about, a guy asking his girlfriend for the same, and the girl along with being heart broken , is furious also at how could he even think of asking so ?
But the guy !!!!!, he is explaining his intentions through these lines, as he still doesn't think, if he asked wrong.
As always , comments are most welcome .
Here it goes :

"
I Know , I have hurt you,
But don't you see,
I gathered courage enough to ask you .
that was the freeness ,Love brings along.

and won't you appreciate ,
you being the first girl , I asked so .

Intentions may seem lachy at first ,
but would you not like :
me telling you : How you look without clothes ,
from my eyes .

The soft woman inside you
may bar you at first from doing so
but the loving woman :
Won't she want a caress through words of whom she loves. .

The body , which she has nurtured for long,
won't she want ,me telling her : how well has she done that ?

Won't she await ,
how the movements of my eyes describe ,
her tender parts ?

those were the motives .
lachy , you called them .
But heartfelt , they were .
hope, you understand now."

No comments: