Tuesday, April 7, 2009

U

When I sip the tea
I can feel the bitter ness
as I crave for ur ultimate sweetness......

When I walk down the lanes
I can feel the tiredness
coz I yearn for the serininty of ur lap.....

When I m delivering speeches
I can feel the heat
as ur healing touch wil be there sum time......

When i m writin mails
words never fell short
as inspiration is always there.....

When the going gets tough
Feet seldom stop
as the value of the ultimate goal outweighs what lies in front......

U hav visited me many times
but still ,i can't figure u out
as u come n leave in dreams..which r obsolete.........

I talk about u wid the loved ones
As treaures are there to be preserved
n not to flounder.....

I hav looked for u elsewhere
but all tht was farce
so it seems.............

I m pervert a many times
but ablution always appears
as ur hope readily polls tht......

u may b the position i think of ,
u may b the gal ,i cud dream of ,
u may just b that zephyr :: serene in its entirety ,
u may well b the fulfilling of hopes, i m expected of ,
but , u r beautiful as i see u
u r calm as i listen u
u r eloquent as i imagine u
u r magical ,as i feel u
u r complete as i pursue u .

No comments: